The Cause Of A Toxic Colon
When the colon becomes less active it affects the Elimination of waste from the digestive system. An important reason for the low activity of the colon and toxic bowel is:
• Poor eating Patterns
• Lack of exercise
• Reduce water intake
• Drug intake
Symptoms Of Waste Deposition In The Colon
When your gut maintains its waste in the body can cause a variety of symptoms such as
• low energy levels
• Bad breath
• Skin allergies
• Irritable bowel
• Unexplained fatigue
• Weight loss
• Protruding belly
If the proper cleansing of the colon was not done to dispose of the toxic waste, sediment can cause problems such as severe skin allergies, gall bladder stones, heart disease, asthma and heart disease. Regular bowel movements prevent the deposition of waste in the colon to a certain extent. Normal bowel movements do not completely remove the waste in some people and cleaning the area using a variety of methods may be required. There are many natural home remedies to clean the intestines, which will remove any waste from the colon.
Home remedies for Colon Cleansing
The following are some solutions to home that you can try for colon cleansing.
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a powerful source of antioxidants and very rich in vitamin c. it is very good for the digestive system and is an ideal choice you can try for colon cleansing.
• Take the lemon juice in a glass and then add a pinch of sea salt. Now, add a little honey to this mixture.
• Pour the warm water in a glass and stir well.
• Drinking this concoction on empty stomach everyday in the morning.
• It will provide more energy, improve bowel movement and is also good for your skin.
• You can also add two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice to a glass of Apple juice and drink three to four times a day. This will help in thinning the mucus in your bowel.
Yoghurt or curd has antibacterial properties and provides your body with good bacteria and pro-biotic. It is also a rich source of calcium and helps in reducing the growth of the cells lining the colon.
• Yogurt is very good for stomach problems to solve many related such as: irregular bowel movements, indigestion, flatulence and more.
• Eat two to three tablespoons of plain yogurt daily will help in improving the health of the colon.
• You can also eat yogurt with fresh fruits such as lemon, banana, Apple and others to help improve colon health.
3. Apple Juice
One of the well known home remedies for colon cleansing is fresh apple juice. You should regularly take Apple juice to keep your colon healthy because it will help in improving bowel movement, AIDS in digestion, improves liver function as well as break down toxins in your stomach.
• Kick start your day with a glass of Apple Juice without filter.
• After half an hour, you need to drink a glass of pure water.
• You must follow this routine a few timers all day to do colon cleansing.
• It would be better if you could drink a glass of prune juice in between.
• To get the desired result, it is very important for you to drink Apple juice and Apple Cider are also organic.
• It is important for you to avoid consuming solid food when you opt for Apple Juice remedy for colon cleansing.
4. Fiber-rich foods
Foods that are rich in fiber will help in quick cleanup of the colon by removing toxins from the colon. Fiber will help in easy movement of the intestines and it will keep stools soft. This will help the body to cleanse toxins from the stomach is very easy. Here are the foods that you need to include in your diet to help increase your intake of fiber, which will help in cleansing the colon:
• Artichoke Hearts
• Whole grains
• Flax seed
Drinking plenty of water is a home remedy that is easy and effective for cleansing the bowel. Regular intake of water will help the body to flush all the toxins and harmful waste from your body naturally. Water will help in keeping your body remain hydrated and hence you need to drink water regularly to keep your body lubricated.
• Make sure that you drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water every day.
• This will help trigger Peristaltic action is natural and your colon will start functioning in a normal manner soon.
6. Sea Salt
One of the most effective ingredients that you can think of for colon cleansing is sea salt. This will help in improving bowel movement and will also remove harmful toxins in your colon. Sea salt will help in easy-to-remove dirt accumulations, parasites, bacteria and dirt on a regular from the digestive system. Taking too much sea salt can cause diarrhea and because it is important for you to take in a lot of water for this medication.
• Add a tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of drinking water and bring it to a boil.
• Drinking this well within the solution warm or cold first thing in the morning.
• After a few minutes You can lay down on her back and massaging Your abdomen into your colon gently to help in improving bowel movement.
Flax seed will help in cleaning your colon. This is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and has a lot of natural fiber that will help in cleansing the bowel. This will help in absorbing water and expands your colon. All of the toxins and mucus is removed from your colon.
• Add a tablespoon of ground flax seeds smooth glass of drinking water and mix it well.
• Drink water this half an hour before eating your breakfast as well as half an hour before going to bed every day to clean your colon and other health benefits as well.
• You can also add ground flaxseed in the daily dose of yogurt or fruit or vegetable salads or other healthy foods for effective colon cleanse.
Ginger is a natural ingredient that you can use to improve the function of the colon and to remove harmful toxins and waste from your body. This will help in reducing bloating stomach and also helps in improving digestion.
• Ginger can be consumed in any form such as juice, cut in slices or mashed in the circumstances.
• Add a teaspoon of ginger juice with a teaspoon of honey and mix it in a glass of drinking water.
• Consume this mixture two to three times a day to flush out toxins and waste from the colon and large intestine makes You healthy.
• Add ginger to herbal tea or green tea also helps in colon cleansing effectively.
9. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera detoxifying loaded with features and works as an effective colon cleanser. Aloe Vera is known to not only improve the health of the colon but also very effective for treating skin problems, constipation, diarrhea and headaches.
• Extract the gel from the Aloe Vera leaves. This gel to add lemon juice.
• Mix thoroughly and then blend it in a blender to get the juice is fine.
• Keep this Aloe Vera juice in the refrigerator for three to four hours.
• Drinking this juice several times a day because it will help in improving the health of the colon.
10. Vegetable Juices
If you're looking to cleanse the colon, then it is important for you to stay away from processed foods and foods that are cooked for two days. It is ideal for you to just rely on vegetable juice fresh for a day or two to improve bowel movement and also to cleanse the colon.
• Switch to a diet of fresh vegetable juice for a few days if you're looking to cleanse your colon.
• Fresh vegetable juice Drink several times a day because they contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and sugars that will assist in improving bowel movement and to keep your body healthy.
• Make sure that you only consume the juice of fresh vegetables prepared.
Do you want to clean your colon? Do you want to know the natural and simple home remedies that you can try to clean your colon? Well, all you need is to try some of the above mentioned simple home remedies to aid in colon cleansing without any side effects.Top 10 Foods to cleanse your Colon