On some people's weight reduction occurs because of decreased muscle mass, body fluids or grease. These people may want to increase their weight with weight by using a variety of methods. Achieve weight loss body known as the weight. Weight loss may occur due to improper diet and can also be caused by the disease. Weight loss along with some chronic disease known as cachexia. If you find your weight decreasesunintentionally, it is ideal that you seek help from a medical professional.
The Causes Of Weight Loss
There are many causes of loss of weight of the described include thyroid disease andceliac disease. Some of the potential causes of weight loss are:
• Addison's Disease
• Anorexia and bulimia
• The highest type of Depression
• Heart failure
• Ulcer peptikum
• Ulcerative colitis
• Excess of alcoholism
Some other not so common causes of weight loss are:
• Dental Problems
• Drugs, both prescribed or non-prescribed
• Infection caused by parasites
• absorption of the Mall
• bowel Obstruction
Symptoms that indicate that you Need a weight loss remedies
• Lost more than 10% of your body weight within six months unintentionally
• Shortness of breath
• Unexplained changes the habit of urinating
• Not feeling hungry or feeling full even after eating very little
• Feeling tired
Home remedies for weight loss
If you feel that you are losing weight unintentionally and if you don't have a medical condition to explain the weight loss, then you can opt for home remedies for weight loss to improve your weight to an optimal level.
1. clarifying the Butter with sugar
One easy way to increase your weight is to take butter (ghee) with sugar. Have thenecessary fat to help you with weight loss. But, make sure that you only take a limited amount of this mixture and no more using it with the idea to put on weight quickly.
• Take 1 tablespoon ghee and mix it with 1 tablespoon sugar.
• Consume this mixture slowly on a half-empty an hour before lunch and dinner.
• Take it regularly for a month to see the weight looks.
2. lunch in the afternoon
You need to make it a habit takes a NAP every day when you have your lunch.
• Take a NAP for 45 minutes to an hour each day after your lunch.
• This will help you to gain weight.
• Make sure that you should get sound and a good sleep at night as well.
3. Mango and milk
• Take a ripe mango three times a day.
• Make sure that you drink a glass of milk after eating a ripe mango.
• Follow this procedure for one full month to see weight loss is visible.
4. figs and raisins
Figs and raisins will help you to gain weight on consumption on a regular basis.
• In white water, soak 6 dried figs and about 30 grams raisins overnight.
• Eat soaked figs and raisins in two doses over the next day.
• Repeat every day for 20 to 30 days to see real results.
5. Bagel, Bread And Peanut Butter
Bagel and bread made from grain and rich in carbohydrates that will help with weight loss.
• Make sure that you take the bagels, bread with peanut butter every day in the morning for breakfast.
• They are an excellent source of carbohydrates and will help in increasing your weightin regular consumption.
Potatoes are a rich source of carbohydrates and will help in increasing the weight.
• Roasted or baked potato Meal everyday for a month or two will help in increasingyour weight.
• Potato chips and French Fries Fried in oil are healthy will also help in increasing theweight. Make sure you limit it only twice a week.
7. Snacks With Nuts
Nuts is a very healthy snack and are ideal to be consumed between meals. Make sure that you eat a handful of nuts every day to increase the weight.
• Beans are smaller in size but rich in calories.
• So, eat only a limited amount of nut when you get hungry in between meals.
• Peanuts are rich in polyunsaturated fats that add calories is healthy for your body.
• Some common nuts You can consume is: walnuts, cashews, almonds, flax, pumpkinand sunflower seeds.
8. Cook In Healthy Oils and fats
You can increase your weight if you can use healthy fats and oils for cooking food