While the top three places were given to tomatoes, cabbage and onions but the Cucumber is said to be a super food because the quality of these vegetables that belong to the gourd family Cucurbitaceae which has named other fruits such as melons and squashes.
Two types of cucumbers available on the market there's a slicing cucumber for raw consumption and preserving cucumbers to make pickles grows worldwide, it's also easy to see the difference between these two types of cucumbers. While cucumber pickles have a thin bumpy skin is much smaller in size when compared with a slicing cucumber that has skin thicker and larger in size.
The cucumber is one of the foods that have a lower calorie diet since a cup full of vegetables it will only give you 15 calories making it a healthy choice for a snack. In addition to having lower-calorie vegetables also has some nutrients such as calcium, vitamins A, C, B1, B6, K and D along with folate, Magnesium and Potassium.
The benefits that can be gained from these vegetables include:
- Assist in hydration of the body: this is one of those vegetables that have 96% of water content and thus more nutritious than even pure glass of water then known to keep the body hydrated and keep your eyes on body temperature by removing any unnecessary toxins from the body.
- Fights Cancer Pinoresinol, lariciresinol: and lignan secoisolariciresinol was known to fight cancers among breast cancer, uterine Cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer. All lignan listed above are present in abundance in cucumber veggies.
- Blood pressure control: the presence of essential minerals such as magnesium, potassium and fibre is known to keep a check on good blood pressure may be high and low. For those suffering with blood pressure can use one full glass of cucumber juice to treat it without the need for additional drugs.
- Get your teeth and gums: inflammation of Infected teeth and gums socket is a type of infection disease pd gums often loosens teeth that can be easily treated with a cucumber. When the cucumber rub against the teeth and gums of their health improved because the fibers are present in foods as well as cucumbers cucumbers can be rubbed on the ceiling for about 30 seconds to get rid of bad breath.
- Improve digestion: any digestive problems such as heartburn, gastritis, gastric ulcer and acidity are known to be treated effectively with cucumber which is often referred to as burpless because they are known to prevent constipation and chronic belching on a regular consumption.
- Treating the pain of arthritis: its anti-inflammatory properties known reason cucumber being successful in treating those suffering from arthritis and gout. For better results it is recommended to go with the juice that is made by mixing up the cucumber and carrots that will relieve pain by reducing levels of uric acid.
- Boost heart health: sterol compounds important in cucumber known to reduce cholesterol levels, which in turn improves cardiovascular health than one of heart disease can be overcome by Folatewhich is known to reduce the levels of homosistein also reduces the risk of heart disease of any kind.
- Working against: diabetes and removes kidney stones: Cucumber when made into a juice has a particular hormone necessary for the pancreas to produce insulin is also diuretic properties cucumbers known either dissolving kidney stones and bladder or they can also be removed from it.
- Treats headaches: any hangover or headache can be prevented by consuming specific slices of the cucumber before going to bed.
- Beauty: properties of cucumber is anti-aging because anti-oxidants such as manganese, Beta Carotene and vitamin C in it is also known to aid in tightening the skin. Also cucumbers known also helps in the Elimination of any puffiness under the eyes, treat the burn the Sun, silican in cucumber is also known to aid in hair and nail health.
Cucumbers also recommended food for those who want to lose weight and help them keep their shape because the body is known to give a feeling of full and also keeps the body hydrated.
Cucumbers can be included in daily diet in the form of a salad, soup or even the lemonade made from those who benefited exclusively during the summer.