Here is a solution for a home that you can try to get stronger and thicker hair naturally:
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most popular materials that will assist in providing hair thicker is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera gel is a natural ingredient that has many health benefits and is an effective gel to increase the thickness of the hair.
- Grab two or three leaves of Aloe Vera and cut each into two parts. Extract the gel from the leaves and apply it to the scalp.
- Let the gel is to work on the hair and scalp for about half an hour.
- Rinse well with warm water thoroughly.
- You can also create other mix Aloe Vera gel, a modicum of brandy and egg. Mix well and then apply it on your scalp evenly.
- Let your scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash it off with water and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Try this drug once or twice a week to enjoy healthier and thicker hair.
- Consuming one tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice per day on an empty stomach will also help in increasing the growth of hair.
Orange have citric acid that will help in easy to get rid of dandruff on the scalp. This will also help in increasing the thickness of the hair and promotes hair growth.
- Take the orange peel and mash in a beater for making porridge.
- Apply this mush on your hair as the hair pack once a week. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Use it at least once a week to enjoy a good hair growth.
- Mix equal parts of orange juice and Apple puree and then apply it on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it there for 30 minutes and then wash it with plain water.
- Try this drug once a week to immediately enjoy longer and thicker hair.
- You can also mix equal amounts of orange juice and olive oil and apply it on your hair after warming up a bit.
- Leave it in there for half an hour and then wash it with plain water.
The egg is the best materials you can think of when it comes to providing the necessary protein for your hair. It is important for you to provide regular protein treatments for your hair to make it thicker and stronger and have a better home remedy available rather than eggs.
- Break 2 eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat the eggs nicely so that they mix well.
- Apply beaten egg on your wet hair and allow to rest on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water and also use a mild shampoo on your hair so that the smell of eggs disappeared from your hair.
- If you want to enjoy stronger and thicker hairs, then you need to try this home remedy at least three to four times a week.
- You can also mix the egg yolk with a tablespoon of regular hair oil as ela two tablespoons of water. This should be mixed correctly
- Now massage your scalp thoroughly with this mixture for about ten minutes.
- Let your scalp for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Try this drug once a week to enjoy thicker hair after a few weeks.
Avocado is a natural ingredient that you can use on the scalp and hair for a thicker and stronger hair.
- Mash avocado fruit and bananas and mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture on your scalp evenly and massage gently.
- Leave them there on your scalp for about half an hour so that all the nutrients present in the mixture is completely absorbed by the scalp.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with plain water after 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You can also use a conditioner on your hair.
- Your hair will look thicker and healthy after being dried.
- Try this treatment two to three times a week to get thicker hair.
- You can also prepare your natural hair masks at home by mixing two tablespoons of olive oil with half mashed ripe avocado.
- You need to apply home made masks at the new dikeramas hair and allow to rest in the scalp for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and then apply some conditioner on your hair for a hair thicker.
5. The Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek is one more natural home remedies that you can try on your hair to prevent hair loss and to amplify the volume of your hair.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak it in plain water for about 10 hours. You can soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight so you can use it in the morning.
- Make a smooth paste of fenugreek seeds soaked by adding a little water in a blender or mixer.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and allow it to react with your scalp for about half an hour.
- Now, you can wash it off with warm water.
- You can use this mixture on your scalp on a regular basis to get rid of dry scalp and to increase the volume of your hair.
- You can also try rinsing your hair with water in which you have soaked fenugreek seeds for about 10 hours.
- This will also help in getting rid of dandruff and promotes the growth of hair on your scalp.
6. Gooseberry (India):
The gooseberry India is a very important element, and naturally you can think to use on the hair and the scalp to promote hair growth and to maintain a healthy scalp. The gooseberry India laden with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and antioxidant properties that help in hair growth.
- Take one tablespoon of dried gooseberry and put it in two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- This oil is boiled for a few minutes and then filter this oil.
- Use the oil to your scalp and massage your scalp gently for several minutes. It would be better for you to use this oil on your scalp before bed.
- Shampooing your hair the next day in the morning and repeat this medicine four times a week to see the hair growth.
- Boil the dried gooseberry or gooseberry powder India in water for a few minutes and leave it in water overnight.
- Use this water to rinse out your hair the next day. This will aid in thickening your hair on a regular use.
- You can also take fruit gooseberry or extract daily as a dietary supplement to enjoy thicker hair.
7. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedy to promote hair growth. Massaging the scalp with pure coconut oil is heated very effective in achieving thicker hair. The Protein is present in pure coconut oil provides nutrients for hair growth. Massaging the scalp with coconut oil heat will increase the blood circulation to the scalp and better absorption of nutrients by the hair follicle.
- Heat the coconut oil and massage the oil into the scalp using fingertips.
- Always massage in a circular motion, do not apply too much pressure.
- After applying the oil to cover your head with a thick towel dipped in hot water.
- Leave the oil on the hair for half an hour and wash it with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy at least once a week to get a strong, thick hair and long.
8. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains the omega three fatty acids which helps in the proper growth of the hair. Use olive oil to massage the scalp as well as including olive oil in your diet can prevent hair loss and promote hair growth less thick.
- Before going to the bathroom, apply olive oil on your hair and massage using finger tips.
- Leave the oil on the hair for about half an hour and wash away the oils using a mild shampoo.
- You can also apply olive oil on your hair before going to bed at night and could wash it off the next morning.
- You can also mix the olive oil with honey and apply this mixture on your hair and wash it off after half an hour to get the hair soft and strong.
9. Linen Seeds
Flax seed is not only the natural ingredients that have a lot of reinforcement of health but also helps in increasing the thickness of the hair. Fatty acids are present in flaxseed will aid in thickening hair naturally.
• Mix three tablespoons of flax seed in a bowl of water and put it in the water for about five days.
• Dip a cotton ball in the solution of linseed and then apply it directly on your scalp.
• Leave it in there for ten minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
• Repeat this process every day and this will help in giving a thicker hair in your scalp after a few days.
• You can also eat a teaspoon of flaxseed oil or ground flaxseed each day to enjoy the thick hair and shiny.
10. Henna Leaves
Henna powder and henna leaf extract is a very common element that women India use on their hair once every week to improve the thickness of their hair. This is an ancient remedy that women use to provide natural color in their hair as well as to make it look softer and thicker.
- Grab some fresh henna leaves and grind them in a mixer with a little water.
- Make it into a smooth paste and leave for a few hours.
- Then apply this paste on your scalp and cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Leave them there on your hair for about three hours and wash it with water. You can also use a conditioner on your hair after washing of the henna extracts.
- Another remedy is to soak the henna powder in a bowl of water overnight.
- Add a raw egg to the henna paste and also add one or two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Mix well and then apply this paste on your hair.
- Leave this paste on your hair for about half an hour and wash it with warm water.
- You must repeat this process twice a week to see an effective hair growth.
If you are not satisfied with the volume of the hair you have on your head? Do you want to increase the thickness of the hair as well as increasing the strength and length of your hair? If you are looking for a true natural and effective home remedies that will help in increasing the growth of hair, then you can try some of the above mentioned home remedies work which will help to increase hair volume naturally. All you need to do is follow these home remedies religiously and you will be able to see the difference is visible in Your hair thickness and texture of your hair in just a matter of a few weeks